The most recent articles from Digital

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks to Wendy for Our 500th Testimonial!

We started highlighting testimonials from our customers in 2005 as a way to boost confidence for those who aren't sure about ordering copies online.

Wendy Turner is one of our repeat customers who has been printing with us since June, 2007, and she recently had this to say -- our 500th testimonial:

I am a previous customer and since the first time I tried Docucopies.com, I've been completely hooked. It's the only place I go when I need new copies of menus or fliers. You have such reasonable pricing; I can get beautiful full color menus for a comparable price to a lesser quality black and white made locally. For me, there is no other choice.
Wendy Turner - 6/8/2009

Thanks, Wendy!

Wendy works for Jerry's Pizza in Central South Carolina. If you live in the area and you're hungry, check out Jerry's: http://www.awesomepizza.com.

:)

No comments: